AviusULD S-series Lower Deck Cargo Containers are designed to meet every airline’s need for superior durability, minimized weight, and adaptability to the industry’s unique challenges.
By combining durable and high-quality materials in a modular design with interchangeable parts, we guarantee the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), easy maintenance and optimized ULD handling.
Seamless fitting and smoothness due to contour-adapted extrusions.
Maximum robustness due to strong gussets and extrusions.
Easy and ergonomic handling due to door locking mechanism.
Repair cost-reduction due to individually replaceable forged corners.
Extrusion inserts create resistance to high impact forces and bending.
Protection of cargo and bags with smooth interior surfaces.
- Industry-wide lowest weight AKE container at 51 kg
- High-impact resistant composite material
- Minimizes weight while maximizing durability and fuel-efficiency
- Weighs 55 kg (10 kg less than aluminum configuration)
- Performs 18% better than industry-standard AKE container
- Excellent Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- 65 kg for a standard AKE container
- A tried and tested design with the ultimate balance between weight and cost
- Easy, quick and tight closure with new mushroom-locking mechanism
- Reduces opening and closing time an average of 30 seconds
- 30% stronger door with reinforcement
- Lowers handling time and cost by 15%
Durable and easy to operate thanks to our new SRU system, with a sliding lock clasp and locking mechanism integrated in the bottom door bar.
Safe and easy operation due to our ergonomic toggle lock system, which includes a visible status indicator. Suitable for all custom seal designs.
Lower Deck Container types and design options
|ULD Type||Base L x W||FRC*||Panel Material||Base Type||Door Type|
|DPE||47 x 60.4|
|AKH||60.4 x 61.5|
|AKE||60.4 x 61.5|
|DQP||60.4 x 96|
|DQF||60.4 x 96|
|ALP||60.4 x 125|
|ALF||60.4 x 125|
|AAP||88 x 125|
|AAF||88 x 125|
|AMP||96 x 125|
|AMF||96 x 125|
Common ULD Types
Fire Resistant container (FRC)
All types of main deck container may also opt for a Fire Resistant Container (FRC).
- Fire Resistant Containers (FRCs) provide an additional layer of safety against fire in the container contents.
- Our FRCs are proven to withstand and contain fires for 6 hours, including fires containing lithium batteries.
- Protects load and operators due to 100% smooth interior and innovative patented ergonomic door solution.
- Designed for maximum robustness with cross-utilization and minimum number of unique parts.